Sunday 8 December 2019

DOWNLOAD PRESTASHOP 1.5 GOOGLE ANALYTICS MODULE

Advanced Shipping Settings in PrestaShop 1. Then create a new goal, name it and set its type as destination. Changing the General Preferences in Administration. I tried to reinstall ganalytics module, but no changes. Litespeed module for PrestaShop and thirty bees Read More. Post a Comment Name: prestashop 1.5 google analytics module

Uploader: Kektilar
Date Added: 14 November 2010
File Size: 43.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60513
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Reply to this topic Start new topic. Posted December 12, Processing Returns in PrestaShop 1. So I can't install it.

Setting up Google Analytics for Prestashop

You like the tuts and want to say "thank you"? Posted April 9, The folder "ganalytics" is there under "modules", but there is only a language PHP file in the folder. Managing your Customers in PrestaShop 1.

prestashop 1.5 google analytics module

Using these, you accept the use of preestashop. Base Configuration and Preferences in PrestaShop 1. There also is no ganalytics in the module folder of the offical download for 1.

Reports and Messages Prestashop 1. I asked where to download it, cause I dont have it in my install version of 1. Try resetting the module, that works sometimes.

prestashop 1.5 google analytics module

Go To Topic Listing. Advanced Checkout Settings for PrestaShop 1. I'm with version 1.

Setting up Google Analytics for Prestashop - NemoPS

Please notice the url will have to be adjusted depending on your usage of Friendly Urls, especially if you use custom structures. Can anyone please advise about how I can remedy this situation and acquire the google analytics module for my installation of prestashop 1. I've the module correctly installed, and if i try to check source code, it seems to be correct. Litespeed module for PrestaShop and thirty bees Read More. Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services.

Posted January 6, Only 75 emoji are allowed. Once ready, simply save the goal.

Setting up Google Analytics in PrestaShop | Web Hosting Hub

So here is the thing: I tried to reinstall ganalytics module, but no changes. Did you find this article helpful?

prestashop 1.5 google analytics module

Your name and comment will be presashop, but we will not show your email address. I have the "ganalytics" in my module list, but when I try to install it, I just get "module not found". I've a similar problem: Unfortunately I bought a template that was developt with this version.

By don't work i mean that in google account i dont see any traffic at all! Submit a Support Ticket. Private Orders Shop in PrestaShop and moduel bees part 2: Once installed it displays as Google Analytics.

No comments:

Post a Comment